Due to COVID-19, all transportation is not operating until further notice in order to keep our senior population safe.
Call the Town Hall to schedule on Mondays between 9:00am and 10:00am at (860) 742-0188
For medical transportation, please call Cathy Palazzi at (860) 916-6122
- Andover Senior Transportation Mission Statement
- Andover Senior Transportation Bylaws
Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI – Town of Andover Senior Transportation
The Town of Andover Senior Transportation operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Town of Andover Senior Transportation.
For more information on the Town of Andover Senior Transportation civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact (860) 742-7305; [email protected] or visit our Town Administrator’s office at 17 School Road, Andover, CT. 06232.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Connecticut Department of Transportation by filing a complaint with the Office of Contract Compliance, Attention: Title VI Coordinator, 2800 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111
- If information is needed in another language, please contact (860) 916–6122.
- Si se necesita informacion en contacto espanol: (860) 916-6122
- Jesli jest potrzebna informocjo w jezyku polskim, prosze dznonic olo Krystyny (860) 498-1318. Prosze poczekoaj ja zaraz oldzwonia.
Town of Andover Title VI Complaint Form Template
Town of Andover Title VI Complaint Procedure