The Andover Town Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Town Hall services are by appointment only. Please view our Employee Directory to contact a staff member for services you need at this time.
Latest Information on COVID-19
- Pay your taxes online: Office is currently closed to the public. The Tax Collector is available by phone or email. Please refer to our town website for updates about the Town Hall public access. Note: all town offices are closed on Fridays. Our bank will waive fees for ACH/Debit Cards until 6/16/2020. All credit card fees will still be charged. If you have any questions regarding your taxes, please contact the Tax Collector at (860) 742-4035 extension 4 or via email. If you pay your taxes by check, please mail your payment to: Town of Andover Tax Collector, 17 School Road, Andover, CT 06232.
- Sign up for Emergency Alerts from the Town of Andover, CT
- Like our town Facebook page to stay tuned for current news
- AHM Youth & Family Services: AHM is here for you, click here. AHM staff is available every weekday from 9-5 PM to speak with residents about their concerns and worries during the COVID-19 pandemic. For general questions residents can call (860) 228-9488 and connect to extension 13. For families that currently are AHM clients or those seeking mental health services for children through young adults should call (860) 228-9488 and connect to extension 17.
Small Business Information:
- CT Recovery Bridge Loan Program Info For Small Businesses
- Health and government officials on small business support during COVID-19
The Town Hall is closed to the public until further notice. Have an important question during this time that needs to be answered? Please call the Town Hall at 860-742-7305 and leave a voicemail with the appropriate department with your name and phone number. Our staff is working hard to answer the phone and check voicemails, and get back to everyone as soon as they can. Thank you!
Please get your primary information from reliable sources of information:
Need help with your health coverage during COVID-19?
- Right now, we want to help CT Residents to see if they qualify for HUSKY/Medicaid, or a Special Enrollment Period. You may qualify for HUSKY/Medicaid, or a Special Enrollment Period. This is especially important for those who have been laid off or furloughed due to COVID-19.
- Click here for the Access Health CT 2020 Brochure
Hartford HealthCare at Home
- Phone: 1 (800)-HOMECARE
- Referral Fax: (866) 925-6610
- Hartford HealthCare Website