Building & Land Use Department

Due to the Town’s COVID-19 response all applications must be submitted electronically here. Paper-only applications will not be accepted at this time. Please contact the Building Department’s Administrative Assistant with questions regarding zoning and land use applications, payment, meetings, etc. Upon electronic submission of an application, applicants will be notified of the application fee due. Fees must be paid by check made out to: Town of Andover and mailed to: 17 School Road, Andover, CT 06232. *Per Town Regulations, an application cannot be considered complete until the required fees have been paid.

To contact the Building Department, please call Susan Magri at (860) 742-7305 ext 219 and leave a voicemail with your full name, phone number and a brief message. Please contact Susan to relay information to Ed Kaulback.

Please view the land use board/commission pages for more information.

Staff Contacts


Admin Assistant

860-742-7305 ext 219

Jim Hallisey

Zoning Agent

860-742-7305 ext 316

Joe Wagner

Wetlands Agent

860-742-7305 ext 316

Ed Kaulback

Building Inspector

860-742-7305 ext 220