This program has been developed by your Local Government Executives and the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities to help lower the prescription drug cost for Connecticut residents. There is no charge to you or the Municipality to belong to this program.
This card was designed to be used if you do not have insurance or if something is not covered by your current insurance program. This card cannot be used in conjunction with another insurance program in order to discount your co-pays or deductible.
- Available to all Connecticut State residents regardless of age, income, or current health coverage.
- FREE for Your City/Town and FREE for participants.
- Every prescription medication, including some pet medications, are eligible for a discount.
- Simply present your discount card at a local participating pharmacy when filling a new prescription and start saving.
- For more information call 1-877-776-2285 or visit this website.