(effective June 22, 2020)
Hours: Monday & Wednesday, 10AM-6PM and Tuesday & Thursday, noon-7PM.
Dedicated hours for Seniors and/or those who are medically compromised:
Monday & Wednesday, 10AM-noon and Tuesday & Thursday, noon-2PM.
During Family Hours, children with their parents will be allowed downstairs on Tuesday & Thursday, 3-5PM.
Until further notice, please be sure to follow ALL of these library policies when visiting us:
- ALL patrons MUST wear face masks to enter library.
- Maintain social distancing standards (6 feet apart) at all times.
- No more than 5 patrons allowed inside the building at the same time. (To determine if room is available, please call the Library when you reach the parking lot – 860-742-7428).
- Upstairs access only (except during Family Hours).
- Hand sanitizer use (provided) is required upon library entry.
- Bathroom is CLOSED to the public.
- Copier & printer service will be offered, but will not be self-service.
- There is one computer for public use; WiFi is also available for parking lot usage.
- Return all materials to the outdoor book drop before entering the library. The outdoor drop is adjacent to handicapped parking area. If you want to renew an item, tell us.
- Curbside (back door) library service will continue.
Please be aware that these policies may change as time progresses, and operating hours may be added/subtracted from our schedule. Keep checking this link for the latest information.