The Acting Municipal Agent for the Elderly is
Roberta Dougherty (860-742-7305 x5) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax number: 860-742-7535
The Municipal Agent for the Elderly is available to help the seniors of Andover with information, and referrals to local, state, and federal programs that are available to them such as; ConnPACE, Medicare, Medicaid, Food Stamps, heating oil assistance, and renters rebate.
The Senior Center is located at the Town Hall Community Room, 17 School Road
For Senior Services, Contact Andover Senior Coordinator Cathy Palazzi – 860-916-6122
For “Young at Heart” Information, contact: Judy Knox – 860-643-6824
Phone 860-742-0188 Monday between 9-10
For Medical transportation please call Cathy Palazzi at 860-916-6122
Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI – Town of Andover Senior Transportation
The Town of Andover Senior Transportation operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Town of Andover Senior Transportation.
- For more information on the Town of Andover Senior Transportation civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 860-742-7305; email@example.com or visit our Town Administrator’s office at 17 School Road, Andover, CT. 06232.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Connecticut Department of Transportation by filing a complaint with the Office of Contract Compliance, Attention: Title VI Coordinator, 2800 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111
- If information is needed in another language, please contact 860-916–6122.
- Si se necesita informacion en contacto espanol: 860-916-6122
- Jesli jest potrzebna informocjo w jezyku polskim, prosze dznonic olo Krystyny 860-498-1318. Prosze poczekoaj ja zaraz oldzwonia.
- Yoga Mondays 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM Community Room
- Line Dancing Thursdays 1:00-2:30 pm
- STARTING SEPT 2019 – Drumming on Mondays 2:00-3:45 pm and Thursdays 10:30 – 11:45 am
- Senior Luncheon and Wii Fridays
- Food Pantry on Alternate Wednesdays at Congregational Church at 9:00 AM
- Food Share on Alternate Wednesdays at Congregational Church at 9:00 AM