Andover Public Library will reopen on Mon 6/22
As you can see, some changes are in store when the building reopens for patrons in a limited capacity beginning Monday, June 22nd. Here’s a rundown of things you will need to know before coming in:
* All patrons MUST wear face masks to enter the library.
* Maintain social distancing standards (6 feet apart) at all times.
* No more than 5 patrons allowed inside the building at the same time. (To determine if space is available, please call the library when you reach the parking lot — 860-742-7428).
* Upstairs access only — Children’s Room open only at designated hours.
* Hand sanitizer use (provided) is required upon library entry.
* Bathroom is CLOSED to the public.
* Copier & printer service will be offered, but will not be self-service.
* There is one computer for public use; WiFi is available for parking lot usage.
* Return all materials to outdoor book drop (adjacent to handicapped parking area). If you want to renew an item, tell us when you come into the library.
* Curbside (back door) library service will continue.
Our hours will be Monday & Wednesday, 10AM-6PM AND Tuesday & Thursday, noon-7PM. Dedicated hours for Seniors and/or those who are medically compromised: Monday & Wednesday, 10AM-noon AND Tuesday & Thursday, noon-2PM. Children with their parents will be allowed downstairs on Tuesday & Thursday, 3-5PM.
This will be a learning experience for all of us! Your patience is appreciated.