I need to do my Tax Returns! How can I get the amount I paid for town taxes last year?
You can now look-up on-line the taxes you paid using these simple steps:
- Go to the town website www.andoverct.org;
- Click on “I want to” It is a button on the upper right side of the screen. Select pay and/ or view taxes online from the drop down menu;
- Type in your last name followed by the initial of your first name (no punctuation required). Name must match how it is spelled on your bill(s) or your information will not be found.
- Check “IRS Payment Records for Year 2018”. Then hit “Search”.
- When your account(s) are on the screen, check “IRS” on the top right of the green toolbar.
- You will then see a button “View IRS”, which will give you a printable document.
Please note, we can NOT give this information over the phone.